SPECIAL OFFER: 25% OFF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO AFRICA INTELLIGENCE
SUBSCRIBE
SOUTH AFRICA Africa Energy Intelligence Issue 329 dated 11/09/2002

Petronas Grabs All of Energy Africa

The state-owned Malaysian group Petronas which held a 57% stake in Energy Africa is now buying the remaining 43%.
The entire article (312 words) may be accessed by subscribers or e-wallet users

Pay-Per-Article
This article: 6 EUR
E-wallet
starting from 30 EUR
Buy article
Subscribe

Each of these subscriptions
give you access to this article

  • AfricaIntelligence.com
  • Africa Energy Intelligence
  • South Africa Section
Discover our offers

On the same subject

By continuing your visit to this site, you accept the use of cookies allowing us to adapt and enhance your experience. Read more