What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files placed on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, smart phone, tablet, etc.) by the website. The cookies are there to collect informations related to your navigation; making browsing smoother by creating content and services adapted to your interests.
What's the purpose of the cookies?
Three types of cookies are present on Indigo Publications sites (www.AfricaIntelligence.fr, www.AfricaIntelligence.com, www.IntelligenceOnline.fr, www.IntelligenceOnline.com, www.LaLettreA.fr, www.PresseNews.fr et www.Indigo-Net.com) :
• cookies used to measure audience: these cookies are intended to establish the frequency of visits
• cookies used to plot social networks: these cookies are intended to browse what their users share on social networks
• cookies use to identify: these cookies are used in connection with the creation of an account and / or connect your personal space on our website. They allow you to access to your account, read and buy items.
Manage website cookies
• You have clicked on a feature on the site such as an image, headline or button or if you have gone to a page other than the one you used to get access to our site when you made your first connection.
• Your consent is valid for a thirteen-month period starting on your first acceptance of the cookie on your terminal. Once that period has expired, you will be asked to renew it.
Deactivate the cookies
You can deactivate cookies at any time. Your browser can also be set to show you the cookies in use on your computer and ask you if you accept them or not. You can accept or refuse them one by one or refuse all cookies. For this, consult the help section of your browser.
Important: if you choose to disable your cookie settings or refuse to accept a cookie, you won't be able to read Indigo Publications' articles. Identification cookies are required to access articles.