You will receive an e-mail with a confirmation link.
Please click on the link to activate your access
Need help?Please contact customer service.
The revival of Miniere de Bakwanga (MIBA) in which the state holds 80% (the remaining 20% is controlled by Mwana [...]
Only two years after its launch, Pangea DiamondsFields has just inaugurated a new bulk sampling plant. The new unit, imported [...]
On March 12, Congolese president Joseph Kabila signed a decree (no. 08/022). That confirmed a first-ever block awarded in the [...]
Mano River Resources, which has for a long time only carried out diamond and gold exploration in the river Mano [...]
Changes are afoot in the team running African Metals Corp, the Canadian junior chaired by the Australian Klaus Eckhof and [...]
De Beers’ legal department will need to deal rapidly with the question of Congo-K, which is a high priority country [...]
15% OFF your annual subscription
This offer is open to all new subscribers and runs until 02/07/2021
Three ways to create your email notifications:
Do not hesitate to create your own notifications according to your interests : better criteria narrows down the results.
You can modify or delete your notifications or summaries in your account.
New: Sign up for real-time alerts and be notified of new editions!
Once registered, you will be notified by a short message on your computer or mobile phone as soon as a new edition of our publication or an alert is published. Stay informed anytime, anywhere!