Home mining sector exploration & production DRC Issue dated 25/06/2013 Kabwelulu escapes censure motion Facing a censure motion in Parliament since last month (AMI 298), mines minister Martin Kabwelulu seems to have saved his [...] (254 words) This article may be accessed by subscribers and e-wallet holders (EUR 6) Log in to read more Already have an account? Log in Keep me logged in Forgot your password? OK Subscribe toAfrica IntelligenceorPay-Per-Article E-wallet starting from 30 EUR Subscribe or Pay-Per-Article Discover our offers Not reader yet?Create an account to access our FREE SECTION A free issue A selection of articles New editions' summaries Keyword notifications to follow people or topics of interest to you A free issue and a selection of free articles Summaries and email notifications Keep me logged in Create a free account Free Articles MOROCCO Business 03/07/2020 ESL & Network lays groundwork for World Bank, IMF gathering in Marrakesh ANGOLA Business 30/06/2020 Lourenço wants to make up for diamond road repair blunder CAMEROON Politics 26/06/2020 Army frustrated over treatment of Israeli-supervised special forces defending Paul Biya's twilight years Access the free section On the same subject Breaking news DRC 25/07/2013 Gertler, former enemy of Mwanke, became his "twin brother" In a book entitled "Ma Verite" (published by EPI NICE) that he began to re-write shortly before his sudden death [...] DRC 28/05/2013 Ivanplats sticks to target regardless of cost Free African Minerals Barbados Limited (AMBL), a joint venture in which Ivanplats, a Toronto-listed firm that holds 95% alongside the Congolese [...] Spotlight DRC 28/05/2013 Mines minister Kabwelulu in firing line Mines minister Martin Kabwelulu seems to have walked straight into a storm. The object of a motion of censure by an opposition legislator, Germain Kamdinga, in early May, Kabwelulu will find himself in the crosshairs of many other MPs in [. [...] DRC 12/02/2013 EITI: KPMG’s intriguing report In principle, the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) ought to [...] Breaking news DRC 08/02/2012 Kabwelulu's unsparing verdict Addressing the African Mining Ministerial Forum in Cape Town on February 7, Congo-K's mines minister, Martin Kabwelulu Labilo, took stock [...] DRC 13/09/2011 MIBA diamond group still struggling Under its new managing director, the Canadian national Jeffrey Ovian ( AMI 234), the Miniere de Bakwanga (MIBA) has produced [...] DRC 21/09/2010 Question Mark over MIBA’s Real Reserves Free The revival of Miniere de Bakwanga (MIBA) in which the state holds 80% (the remaining 20% is controlled by Mwana [...] SPECIAL OFFER 15% OFF your subscription to AfricaIntelligence.com SUBSCRIBE Offer available until 31/07/2020 SPECIAL OFFER 15% OFF your subscription to AfricaIntelligence.com - Region SUBSCRIBE Offer available until 31/07/2020 Previous Next Receive prompts for these topics DRC Aubin Minaku Dan Gertler Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative Gecamines Germain Kambinga Glencore Jean Pierre Bemba Joseph Kabila Martin Kabwelulu MLC See all keywordsSee fewer keywords Create a freenotification What is a notification?