Home mining sector exploration & production DRC 21/01/2009 Parliament Sets Ultimatum for Mining Reviews The government has until March 7 to finalise the renegotiation of mining contracts which has dragged on for some time. [...] (249 words) This article may be accessed by subscribers and e-wallet holders (EUR 6) Log in to read more Already have an account? Log in Keep me logged in Forgot your password? OK Subscribe toAfrica IntelligenceorPay-Per-Article E-wallet starting from 30 EUR Subscribe or Pay-Per-Article Discover our offers Not reader yet?Create an account to access our FREE SECTION A free issue A selection of articles New editions' summaries Keyword notifications to follow people or topics of interest to you A free issue and a selection of free articles Summaries and email notifications Keep me logged in Create a free account Free Articles NIGERIA Politics 05/06/2020 Buhari's new chief of staff Gambari helps AfDB boss Adesina face up to Trump SENEGAL Business 02/06/2020 Nexeya and Leonardo face stiff competition as Rear Admiral Diagne retires MADAGASCAR Politics 29/05/2020 Mayor of Antananarivo gets capital's waste disposal debt cancelled Access the free section On the same subject DRC 17/07/2012 GCM’s joint ventures under the microscope The administrator of Gecamines, Ahmed Kalej N’kand, kicked-off a series of audits of the group’s joint ventures in early July. [...] DRC 21/09/2010 Question Mark over MIBA’s Real Reserves Free The revival of Miniere de Bakwanga (MIBA) in which the state holds 80% (the remaining 20% is controlled by Mwana [...] DRC 26/01/2010 MIBA’s Debt to Emaxon Under Scrutiny Free At the initiative of three deputies from the presidential majority, Modeste Bahati Lukwebo, Willy Ntumba and Mukendi Tshiambula, the Congolese [...] Receive prompts for these topics DRC Duncan & Allen Gecamines Gecamines Commerciale Gilbert Kiakwama Kiziki Martin Kabwelulu Miniere de Bakwanga Office des mines d’or de Kilo-Moto Victor Kasongo World Bank Create a freenotification What is a notification?