DRC Issue dated 22/09/2010

Question Mark over MIBA’s Real Reserves

The revival of Miniere de Bakwanga (MIBA) in which the state holds 80% (the remaining 20% is controlled by Mwana [...] (294 words)
This article is free
Log in or create an account to read more

Further reading

New: Sign up for real-time alerts and be notified of new editions!  

Once registered, you will be notified by a short message on your computer or mobile phone as soon as a new edition of our publication or an alert is published. Stay informed anytime, anywhere!